232 Productions is a multi-faceted beverage catering company established in 2012. We specialize in servicing major concerts, festivals and events in Ontario. 232 has become an indispensable asset for promoters in need of quality efficient execution in an important element of their business. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience in serving dynamic high volume properties and events.
Service for every occasion!
We continue to lead the industry in cutting edge event executions, professional service staff and the ultimate guest experience at our events. We pride ourselves on our repeat business.
Past and Present Clients
Our clients rely on us to help them reduce overall risk and focus on their core business while increasing exceptional quality.
It is the decades of system development in quality assurance, inventory control, security planning, budget forecasting, sponsorship activating, site developing, AGCO standards management, health and safety protocols, police, fire and medical assessment that sets 232 Productions apart from the competition. We take great pride in understanding the challenges and needs of our clients and we work toward implementing the very best systems to ensure profitable, safe and efficient solutions in the best interests of your business.
Fun w/ Tegan & Sara
WayHome Music & Arts Festival
Boots & Hearts
The Big Feastival Canada
Tragically Hip Canada Day Weekend
Mumford & Sons
Dean Blundell’s Sausage Fest
Above & Beyond
A State of Trance
NBA All Star Weekend 2016
Festivals & Events
Experience where it counts!
232 Productions has set the industry standard for producing the highest grossing & most comprehensive concession programs for festivals across the province. 232 Productions has developed staff, specialized equipment, various styles of food & beverage presentations and the expertise needed to take the risk factor out of the equation. 232 will work with our clients to customize our services for their event and the target audience. 232 has developed fail-proof systems to maximize the per cap spending – a key component in our repeat success.
The key areas that have created these increases include the following:
- Service Systems: customized to your type of event and the flow of the guests
- POS Payment Options: credit cards & cash accepted at EVERY point of sale to maximize sales and customer convenience
- Speed of Service: highly-skilled and knowledgeable staff
- Quality Products & Fair Pricing: creative menu items and fair pricing – the result is repeat purchases
- Experienced & Quality Subcontracted Vendors: Partnering with quality vendors with a proven track record increases the variety of food and beverage items at your event.
- Inventory Based Accountability System: this guarantees accurate sales
We understand the producers need to be creative and a establish a point of difference in all areas of the festival experience. Below are some examples of programs we have developed/executed in the past:
- Cocktail showdown
- Festival wide specialty cocktail
- Specialty sponsorship activations (raised bars, unique offerings, branded uniforms)
- Sampling experiences
- Vibe bars – Special look and feel of the bar
- Unique serving vessels
- Bottle service in a festival format
- Action sports activations
- Large VIP bars
- Artist friends and family bars
Do you want to be a part of something next level? Play a role in making sure festival and event goers have the time of their lives?
232 Productions is hiring for a variety of event staff positions.
Fill out the below information and you could be part of the team!
13 Polson Street